Summer is fast approaching and getting outside and enjoying a barbecue with the family can certainly make some great memories. Unfortunately, with this warmer weather means bringing some unwanted guests such as flies, mosquitoes, and a host of other insects that can turn a great family get together into a disaster. There is a product that can certainly help on that however called a magnetic screen door. A magnetic screen door can help you enjoy summer while not worrying about the insects. I’ll go over just why this product is so great in this article and also give you some of the drawbacks in this magnetic screen door review.
Magnetic Screen Door Review for Homeowners Considering a Magnetic Screen Door
Although the magnetic screen door is designed to be used on a doorway to your home it can also be used on other areas as well since it’s able to be attached almost anywhere. It allows fresh, clean air to come into your home while keeping it safe from insects such as mosquitoes. It’s also great for pets as the magnetic screen door shuts once they come through. And if you’ve ever attempted to open the door with a few bags of groceries you’ll certainly love the design that allows a no-hands operation to open and close.
Advantages of the Magnetic Screen Door
- Keeps Insects Out – The screen mesh that this door is made of makes it almost inpenetrable for insects. Even the smallest sand gnats or mosquitoes are kept at bay with this product.
- Allow Fresh Air Into Your Home – Although the screen mesh can keep insects out it does allow fresh, clean air into your home. This can fill your home with fresh air which is great after being stuffed up all winter.
- Easy Operation – The magnetic screen door is easy to use and operate. There are magnetic strips that hold the mesh together. Once a person starts to walk through the mesh the magnets separate and then close again attracting to each other after the person has passed through the door.
- Works Great for Pets – Pets can come and go and you don’t need to worry about the door closing behind them.
- Quality Construction – The screen mesh and closure is made from top quality products and holds up very well even with high traffic through the door.
Disadvantages of the Magnetic Screen Door
- Removal Could Be Easier – After summer ends you may consider taking the magnetic screen door down. It attaches with Velcro strips which seem to be a little problematic to remove but not too bad of a problem.
There is very little negative to say about the magnetic screen door. It installs in a few minutes and protects your home from insects for a long time. It’s made of quality materials that will last a long time and it’s built very well. It’s certainly a great addition to your home especially when you have a gathering and have many people going in and out of your home. This also allows fresh air in your home which is great. For more information and to get the best price on the magnetic screen door be sure to click here or the button below.